As the Infrastructure Investment Analyst you will be responsible for supporting multiple Ledcor teams in the pursuit of major infrastructure and P3 projects by conducting research and analysis to provide insight into investment opportunities. You will be making recommendations to minimize investment risk and supporting financing requirements for such projects.
You also assist with managing existing equity investments in infrastructure projects. You will be an integral member of multiple divisional teams on a variety of project bids.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our priority. We continue to closely.
monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Join our Shared Services Team, apply today!
- Engage as an active member on the working teams for major infrastructure and P3 project pursuits
- Provide support to working groups during the procurement period through to financial close, including supporting RFQ (Request for Qualifications) and RFP (Request for Proposals) submissions and related bid documents
- Conducts research into the public-private partnership (P3) market and related opportunities.
- Providing business unit leaders with competitive intelligence about upcoming projects.
- Analyze transactions and make strategic, well-supported recommendations to maximize the likelihood of winning a project, while protecting Ledcor’s interests
- Provide guidance and support to divisional teams on contractual structure unique to P3 transactions, and associated risks
- Summarize risks/mitigation and bidding/pricing strategies
- Understand and offer insight on complex financial models that support a P3 investment decision
- Interpret contracts and engagement letters, and advise on the risks contained therein
- Liaise with Ledcor business unit representatives on new and existing project opportunities
- Monitor ongoing investments as required
- Provide business unit leaders with competitive intelligence about upcoming projects
- Understand the value for money proposition and appropriate risk/return metrics
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in a structured transactional environment in investment banking or accounting
- Proven ability to interpret and provide input into complex financial models; ability to develop financial models would be an asset
- Relevant experience, combined with a minimum of 3 years in the infrastructure and P3 investment space
- Understanding of GAAP and taxation principles; knowledge of general business law
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or comparable education; CA, CFA or MBA would be a significant asset
- Experience in the fields of social, civil, and telecommunications infrastructure would be an asset
- Ability to comprehend, summarize and communicate terms of lengthy and complex contracts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative to promote team goals
- Ability to manage rapid change, work under tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Work from home now, office later.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jun 17, 2021
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada