You are a motivated and analytical individual with finance and/or accounting education keenly interested in building your career within the Treasury field. As the Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Ledcor’s cash and investments with a focus on efficient and effective utilization of bank services. Working alongside the talented Treasury team at Ledcor, this role will provide an opportunity to develop your skills as you provide support for all aspects of credit-related decision making and liquidity planning.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our priority. We continue to closely.
monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Join Ledcor’s Corporate Finance team in the Vancouver, BC corporate office. Apply today!
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of corporate and divisional cash flow forecasting models.
- Prepare all financial institution covenant compliance calculations and reports; collaborate with the Corporate Accounting team to understand implications of accounting transactions on covenants and proactively address related issues.
- Negotiate, manage and support the issuance of letters of credit, coordinating with operations to ensure that all project security requirements are met.
- Assist in the analysis and execution of financing transactions.
- Identify and implement improvements to Treasury processes and controls.
- Be the liaison amongst banks, operations and other departments on banking requirements.
- Prepare and complete wire transfer requests, and facilitate EFT and ACH payments
- Prepare and distribute daily cash reports, summarizing material transactions for Ledcor’s leadership team.
- Support the year-end audit process, leading processes with banks and auditors.
- Manage other cash and liquidity management duties as required.
- 3-4 years of related experience in Accounting, Corporate Banking, or Treasury an asset
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Good foundational knowledge of banking, Treasury, and accounting concepts
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting financial data
- Proficient with MS Office applications; experience with advanced financial modelling in MS Excel
- Proven ability to work with sensitive and highly confidential documents and information.
- Ability to identify, investigate and resolve problems; ability to seek out, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Exceptional diligence and thoroughness with a strong attention to detail
- Extremely well organized and able to effectively manage workload, time and priorities.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with both internal and external contacts, maintaining a strong service-oriented approach.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Work from home now, office later.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
May 12, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada