As the Facilities Coordinator you are the the key contact for all regular and contracted maintenance, promoting a proactive, client focused and solution-focused approach for facilities services. In this role your responsibilities will include utilizing and building upon the existing database of contractors and suppliers, researching and sourcing new vendors, obtaining quotes with pricing, managing relationships, assigning jobs, and ensuring payments are made.
Join our Ledcor team in Edmonton, AB!
- Monitor preventive maintenance schedules and assist with coordination of the weekly, monthly and seasonal maintenance tasks
- Process all work requests in facility tracking system including receiving work order requests, creating tickets, assigning tasks and closing out items as completed
- Vendor management responsibilities include researching and sourcing vendors; obtaining quotes with pricing, capabilities, and turnaround times; managing relationships; assigning jobs; and ensuring payments are made
- Maintain all facility related information in a central repository including site-specific procedures, maintenance records, vendor/service provider agreements, maintenance contact list and O&M manuals
- Assists with the procurement of office supplies and equipment including furniture, kitchen appliances, and printers/copiers
- Assist sites with emergency preparedness by ensuring building evacuation and other action plans are in place and reviewed annually at a minimum
- A minimum of two years of experience in facilities coordination, project management, or in an office services capacity with knowledge of maintenance planning and scheduling
- Experience with data entry, reporting, filing, scheduling and communications
- Previous experience in a customer or client services role
- Proficiency with MS Office suite applications and an aptitude for learning various computer systems
- A strong ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with excellent customer service focus
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
May 17, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada