You’re a senior level, Workday certified HRIS Analyst experienced in leading solutions for multi-disciplinary enhancements in Workday. In this role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders, IT and the greater HRIS Analyst team to ensure these enhancements are optimally designed, configured, and work well within Ledcor’s system infrastructure. You will lead the release cycle, analyze and assign release notes to HRIS product leads, and oversee the implementation and adoption of the release. In addition, you will partner with the Talent CoE to build out and optimize Workday Talent Management & Learn, and may be involved in supporting the implementation or optimization of other modules in future.
This position can be based out out of Canada or the US, with flexible work from home arrangements. Come join Ledcor’s HR Technology team today!
- Enhance and optimize Workday configurations to suit a variety of stakeholder needs, while balancing enterprise-wide HR service delivery and business operational requirements.
- Help develop an HR technology roadmap, establishing a vision that is realizable and maximizes value of Ledcor’s investment.
- Lead the review and update cycle of new Workday releases, ensuring seamless implementation.
- Review and assign automatic and optional releases to HRIS product leads to analyze enhancements and determine if and how they will increase efficiency to the organization.
- Communicates the implementation and training of release items to all stakeholders.
- Lead the optimization and configuration of Workday Talent Management & Learn.
- Support and test the integration between the HRIS and other HR Systems or applications.
- Design, develop and distribute reports, dashboards and analytics for the HRIS modules as required.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or equivalent.
- Workday Pro Certification in HCM Core, Talent & Learn is required.
- 6+ years related professional experience in a role that relies heavily on HRIS design, configuration, implementation, and functional business analysis.
- Experience with structured project management, implementation and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of HR concepts, practices, processes, and procedures.
- Experience with report writing and database management.
- Knowledge of web services, SFTP and other data integration tools.
- Knowledge of web servers, process schedulers, and application servers is an asset.
- Understanding of cloud computing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations and relevant knowledge transfer.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines while managing a diverse and demanding workload.
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of strategic business issues, and the ability to use and modify tools and methods to support customer needs.
- Ability to excel in a team environment.
Aug 4, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada