As a Business Analyst in Ledcor’s Business Improvement Group, you will drive process improvement, perform detailed analyses, and develop solutions that improve performance efficiency, reduce cost / waste, and ensure effective controls. You will bridge the gap between people, process, and technology by aligning customer expectations and translating business needs into robust solutions
You are a driven, forward-thinking, experienced Business Analyst in consulting, construction, or industrial based industry. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
Join our Business Improvement team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB!
- Assist in the development and delivery of project outcomes, workshops and project events
- Work with Business Improvement Managers to understand, document and analyze processes, data and systems to inform potential future state solutions
- Identify and develop business process requirements, outputs, inputs, steps, and technology interfaces, roles and responsibilities and stakeholders
- Perform process mapping using industry accepted techniques and methodologies
- Document processes into Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Identify, define and conduct strategic, quantitative, and qualitative analyses for improving profitability, scalability and efficiency objectives as it relates to improvement projects
- Establish key performance indicators, as well as methods for collecting / reporting key financial and operational data
- Develop financial models, analytical tools and business cases to support project delivery
- Draw conclusions and recommendations from analyses performed, and assist BI Project Managers in the development and delivery of reports and presentations
- 1-2 years’ experience relevant industry experience in business improvement, business analytics or a related field
- 1 year experience in management consulting considered an asset
- Experience in Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, or related industry considered a strong asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering or related degree at a minimum
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), strong leadership, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency with MS Office (MS Excel, PPT, Word and Note), MS Visio (data flow and process documents), MS Project and Power BI
- Proven business savviness, and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Experience in change management and implementation within a project environment considered an asset
- Work From home now, office later
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jun 8, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada