Job Description Summary
As a Telecommunications Field Technician, you will be part of a fast-paced customer focused culture that provides the opportunity to work in a self-managed work environment, by performing installations and repairs of telecommunications services.
Participate in our paid training program that includes hands-on, technical and customer experience training. This is an intensive program that equips you with the skills and tools you require to be successful at Ledcor.
You are dedicated to positively impacting the experience of every customer. From how you deliver exceptional service by exceeding their expectations through authenticity, attentiveness to their needs and quality of work. There is also the unique opportunity to earn extra income through commission on solution-based selling.
Our employees are energized and excited to be able to work within a high-performance culture that is committed to supporting the roll-out of Canada’s next generation telecommunications infrastructure.
To be a part of the Ledcor team means more than just a job, it means being a-part of a family of supportive teammates, mentors and managers who are committed to being better every single day.
Join the True Blue team in Calgary today!
- Receives and completes work orders from a centralized dispatch center ensuring that service is delivered within the scheduled appointment time
- Operates equipment and company vehicle in a safe manner, ensuring adherence to Ledcor’s safety program
- Interacts with customers in a professional and courteous manner to ensure that their work orders are completed as requested
- Provides a high level of customer service ensuring that any escalations or concerns are addressed professionally
- Troubleshoots technical issues
- Traces and locates appropriate telecommunications links
- Proficient with a laptop, smart phone and various software applications
- Ensures vehicle, test equipment and tools are maintained in excellent condition
- Develop a full understanding and personal commitment towards our non-negotiable safety culture
- Must be able to work at heights (approx. 30m)
- Self-motivated with ability to problem solve while working under pressure demonstrated technical abilities; electrical or telecommunication background is an asset
- Exceptional organization & communication skills
- Focus on efficiency without compromising safety and quality
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Ability to work a rotating schedule in your assigned region and assist others in nearby Alberta communities when needed
- Paid travel and accommodation provided when working outside of your region
- Ability to perform the physical tasks of the position which involve sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting, working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Jun 14, 2021
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada