You are a Scheduler with experience in pipeline construction projects. As the Scheduler, you will be responsible for developing and updating the project schedule including tracking change, analyzing delays and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount, BC!
- Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates
- Resource loads the schedule and updates progress throughout the project
- Monitors and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule
- Monitors compliance and initiates corrective measures
- Contributes to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required
- Maintains master schedule for each project and identifies, records and provides narrative for the impact of change from baseline and construction plans
- Evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates
- Collaborates with project team members to ensure proper procedures and planning are completed prior to the commencement of work
- Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with project team to modify schedule as needed
- Expands and updates professional knowledge and training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role
- Mainline pipeline construction experience will be highly regarded
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma will be an asset
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Previous usage of Primavera (P6) and Tilos / or CMMS for planning is required
- Experience with Acumen Fuse would be considered an asset
- Excellent Microsoft office skills; specifically excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 9, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada