You’re a results driven and collaborative People Solutions expert with deep experience in analysis, enhancements, and participating in project delivery of enterprise class HR and Payroll ERP solutions. You work well with stakeholders and IS team members to enrich and optimize human capital management application systems and processes to enhance the business value enabled by such solutions. You will continuously improve application systems spanning processes in human capital management (HCM), payroll, and health, safety and the environment.
Com join our True Blue team today!
- Facilitates, leads, or participates in all information system project life-cycle stages. Leads the development, configuration, implementation and evaluation of ERP solution options, collaborating with business stakeholders to translate business objectives and requirements into functional / technical specifications.
- Evaluates incoming demand requests and identifies appropriate ERP enhancements to execute and solve for business requirements and advocates for optimizing and leveraging existing and new ERP features.
- Strategizes and advises business stakeholders on potential HR / Payroll system solutions to solve for business requirements.
- Maintains effective working relationships with key ERP business user stakeholder representatives.
- Ensures all business application enhancement requests are acknowledged and resolved per the established project success criteria.
- Proactively and effectively communicates systems changes and updates to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Identifies, establishes, and supports value-added cross-functional data and system linkages helping to enable a cohesive eco-system of systems and processes.
- Ensures adherence of ERP and HCM delivery to all internal policies, procedures, knowledge management, documentation, and ERP standards
- Maintains knowledge of the end-to-end ERP / HCM solution landscape and awareness of touchpoints to other teams or supporting agencies.
- Acquires and maintains expert level ERP/ HCM application knowledge pertinent to the relevant Ledcor business domain areas this role supports with a primary focus and full competency in People Solutions and mentors others with ERP / HCM solution expertise as required.
- 5+ years of JD Edwards HR and/or Payroll implementation experience in a Business Systems Analyst role preferred
- Minimum 5 years of functional / BSA experience with JD Edwards or Workday (or similar ERP software such as SAP, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, Oracle eBusiness Suite) in HR and Payroll
- 8+ years of experience in HR / Payroll application configuration and sustainment
- 5+ years experience leading and facilitating business application requirements gathering, detailed design and iterative demo/feedback workshops
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and collaboration skills
- Ability to drive initiatives with cross-functional teams to create/improve processes and solve HR/Payroll application issues
- Deep understanding of HR and Payroll business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows
- Knowledge of business analysis, quality assurance, change management, and project management, with the ability to identify/define gaps, risks and requirements
- Solid skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Teams
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jun 19, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada