Are you a recent graduate from a marketing or communications program, with an interest in Human Resources? As a Talent Attraction Coordinator you will be a part of our Human Resources team. You have ambitious creativity with a passion for details and deadlines. This role supports Ledcor’s employment brand in the digital space through promotion of employment opportunities and career events. You are a team player ready to learn and grow professionally in this unique role. This will be a remote/work from home role with potential for office later in downtown Vancouver.
Put your social media, communications and branding talents to work at Ledcor. Join #OurTrueBlue team!
- Assists with all Ledcor Careers social media accounts including content creation, management, scheduling, posting, interaction/engagement, and reporting
- Support with building new web pages, managing and updating our digital properties and platforms used to promote Ledcor’s employment brand and attract talent. Assists with communications for talent community outreach and engagement
- Collects and reports on social media metrics from a variety of sources.
- Updates and adds content to our intranet site, The Hub (Service Now)
- Organizes, coordinates and promotes career fairs and recruitment events, including event booking, information session logistics, booth and/or virtual event coordination, marketing materials, social/website content, giveaways, presentation materials and attendee schedules
- Tracks and maintains the costs associated with event logistics, sponsorship, giveaways and advertising and provides recommendations for future events
- Undergraduate degree or diploma with focus on HR, Marketing/Communications or Business
- Experience in an HR, Communications, Marketing, Administrative or customer support role is an asset
- Strong computer skills and use of social media tools, with an ability to learn and utilize a variety of programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent client service, communication and collaboration skills
- High energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated team player with high energy and ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Work from home now, office later
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jul 28, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada