You are a Planner/Scheduler with over 5+ years of experience working on multi-disciplinary commercial and/or mid-to-high rise residential construction projects. You will be responsible for the planning, development and maintenance of detailed work schedules using Microsoft Project/ Primavera (P6)/ Project WebApp.Tracking issues, analyzing data and reporting to a variety of stakeholders and clients will be included in your responsibilities.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
If you are ready to play a critical role towards the success of our projects, join the Ledcor Building team in Vancouver, BC.
- Supports the estimating team in the development of proposal schedules
- Collaboratively works with the project team to assist in the development and maintenance of detailed construction schedules
- Evaluates, monitors and reports on all schedule deliverables to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to minimize exposure to claims
- Provides feedback on the content and/or presentation of all project schedules and works with the project team to modify schedules as required
- Visit job sites and provide on-going training to project team members as required to achieve the above objectives
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of planning, scheduling and preparing CPM schedules and detailed progress reports. Commercial construction industry experience strongly preferred
- Diploma or degree related to Construction Management, Estimating, Engineering or industry related trade certification/education
- Proficiency in MS Project is required
- Primavera (P6) and DCMA 14 is an asset
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Office or site based position
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 16, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada