You are a hardworking Piling Swamper, or Front End Piling Person, with experience working in high traffic industrial settings. You will work through various Piling practices to ensure the safe execution of pile installation projects from beginning to end. You are a team player with a strong safety record, who takes pride in their work.
Join the Ledcor team in Kitimat today!
- Working with piling operators and equipment to ensure accurate placement and alignment of various forms of piles
- Perform general labour roles including: equipment spotting, equipment upkeep, and site housekeeping
- Communicate effectively with supervision and other crew members
- Commit to daily safety toolbox talks, worksite inspections and ongoing hazard assessments
- Previous experience as a Piling Swamper or Front End Piling Person is an asset
- Must have a high degree of respect for safe work habits
- Must complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a valid CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training System) certification, or its equivalency
- This is a site based role in Kitimat, camp and travel provided for those that qualify
- Work will be outside in all weather conditions
- Candidates must be flexible to work various shift rotations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Jul 14, 2021
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada