You’re an expert in evaluating demands for Information Services, and can successfully identify and assess business outcomes, lead demand evaluations, and validate high-level business requirements. In this newly created role, you will work closely Ledcor’s Operating Groups, Shared Services Business Units and the greater Information Services team to understand and translate defined business outcomes into technology solutions. You will leverage your past experience to propose solutions and make recommendations that result in value-driven decisions for Ledcor.
Join our True Blue team today!
- Analyze, communicate, and validate business requirements and outcomes.
- Lead and complete evaluations of planned and unplanned demands, with level of complexity ranging from medium to extra large.
- Develop tools and templates to support decision making.
- Facilitate business process, system and business rule workshops and discussions.
- Review and assess service request evaluation summaries, including resource estimates.
- Provide guidance for requirements gathering and solution optioning.
- Support Project and Delivery Managers in the planning phases for projects.
- Assist the wider Information Services team in the evaluation of concepts and ideas, coming from regular interactions with our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Technology or a related field.
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or equivalent.
- 8+ years experience in a Business Analyst role of similar capacity, leading and facilitating business requirements gathering, application development and/or sustainment or participating in mid-sized to large enterprise implementation projects.
- Knowledge of the design of information systems and enterprise systems.
- Experienced in estimating Information Services projects, including large to midsize projects, and smaller enhancements.
- Experienced in business analysis, quality assurance, change management, and project management, with the ability to identify/define gaps, risks, and requirements.
- Understanding of business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back-office processes, and the end-to-end workflows across all operational areas.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and integration platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills for collaborating with various lines of business.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Nov 11, 2021
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada