You are an experienced Hydrovac Operator seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and want to work for a company who prides themselves on safety.
You have experience supporting utility maintenance and construction. Your experience supporting telecommunications allows you to safely daylight, trench and dig around utilities.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Operate heavy equipment such as excavators, dozers, and/or loaders to excavate, move, load and grade earth, rock, gravel or other materials during construction and related activities
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Perform pre and post trip inspections by following company policies and procedure for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure Hydro Vac is clean and operating properly
- Day-lighting and soft excavating for telecom, hydro and gas
- Ensure health and safety is the number one goal by following policies, guidelines and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Complete all required paperwork daily
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures by Hydrovac operation
- Must be able to work in confined areas
- Handle and distribute construction materials, loading and unloading vehicles with supplies, equipment, remove all debris from work sites
- Must have minimum 5 years' experience operating a Hydrovac
- Must have a valid Class A or B CDL with Tanker and Airbrake endorsements
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Must have previous experience operating a Hydro Vac
- Previous experience in telecommunications is an asset
- Successful completion of pre-employment requirements
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Aug 24, 2021
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
., Dallas, TX, United States