You are an experienced Project Controls Coordinator who will use your organizational and analytical skills to perform reporting, subcontracts administration, and provide technical and/or management support to operations for a progress monitoring tool.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Prepare complex reports in Excel for internal and external distribution
- Compile, review, analyze, and present large quantities of data via the progress monitoring tool
- Facilitate the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project
- Responsible for the administration and technical support for various in-house database applications
- Support the subcontract management process by providing assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Influence method and format of tables, charts and reports.
- Continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the projects.
- Monitor procedures and practices, thinking creatively and strategically to create improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise to end users on the progress monitoring tool
- May perform other related duties as required
- 3+ years related work experience on a mainline pipeline project
- Completion of post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with engineering and construction-based cost systems. (Productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Ability to understand terminology and processes in project controls and extract relevant information
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 16, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada