You are a thorough and diligent Project Quality Coordinator with 5+ years experience. You will participate in the project quality plan by working collaboratively to perform general inspections and initiate non-conformance processes. You will provide technical support and works collaboratively with operations and project team to ensure quality standards at the project site are satisfied.
Join our Ledcor team in Toronto, ON today!
- Review contract documents and participates in the development of the PQP. Provides project team with ongoing measurements and improvements to the quality process
- Implements, coordinates and maintains systems and procedures in accordance with Project Quality Plan (PQP)
- Ensures quality records are accurately completed with a focus on the required quality processes and the specification requirements for the related discipline activity
- Performs general administrative and record keeping functions to ensure project specific quality management information is readily available including the completion of required quality documentation
- Participates in the development of Ledcor’s quality program
- Identify and correct non-conforming conditions and deficiencies when materials or products do not meet the required specifications.
- Develops inspection test plans to meet project requirements
- Participates in regular meetings with project team and other quality representatives, providing insight and perspective from project site
- Interfaces with project teams, sub-trades, clients and contacts, where requested by project management
- Oversees quality submittals and reporting
- Participates in the change management process of changes to the work by carrying out some trouble-shooting and debriefing with department processes to continually improve upon the products, service and support provided
- Completion of post-secondary education with a related diploma, degree or trade certificate
- 5+ years related work experience within ICI construction projects or combination of relevant education and experience
- Previous experience in a Site Supervisor role an asset
- Has technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements, modern construction practices, techniques and equipment
- Strong computer background including experience with tools described in the applicable quality management program(s)
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Able to identify and resolve problems/issues, independently
- Promotes teamwork by motivating, coaching guiding and training others on site of quality process
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 16, 2021
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada