The Operations Systems & Execution Specialist provides technical and strategic consultation, and functional expertise to the Constructors Division's projects to support the full material lifecycle via industry specific software solutions. This individual will maintain and evolve divisional tools and services, with exposure to all elements to the system-based functions of the construction process, from front end material coordination and Engineering, through to Procurement and Site Material Controls activities. The Operations Systems & Execution Specialist is also an integral member of the digital transformation team.
Join the Ledcor team today!
- Technical Analysis for Material Management Systems and Project/Divisional Digital Transformation. Subject matter expertise of system function and specialist knowledge of system infrastructure
- Handle support tickets and resolutions for Intergraph Smart Materials with the vendor (Hexagon)
- Produce reports to support field operations. Create and modify Oracle queries to support project requests for information, design and build reports as required
- Key contact for clients and project leadership and Materials Management execution team(s) on systems and functional execution
- Support for all matters related to Materials Management and related operational tools, and key contributor to project execution plans and practice governance
- Training facilitation, troubleshooting and continuous improvement champion for practice and systems
- Element Leadership for Divisional Core Management System resources and governance (CMS)
- Other self-propelled business improvement and consultation or development duties as required
- 5+ years of experience in Materials Management, in a constructors related role
- 5+ years of experience with Intergraph Smart Materials, Smart Construction and/or additional Smart Tools
- Completion of post-secondary education in Materials Management/Supply Chain or related field an asset
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries against large data sets
- Working knowledge of Oracle Reports is an asset
- This is a remote work opportunit
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 16, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada