Job Description Summary
You are a Finish Dozer Operator with experience in early heavy civil construction projects. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working on facility installation, pipeline corridor construction, pipeline excavation and backfill, piling installation, MSE wall construction and ramp & road construction projects. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team today!
- Operate dozers ranging in size from D4-D8 to move and grade earth, rock, gravel or other materials during construction and related activities
- Remove topsoil as required
- Rip up ground as required
- Fill out and understand an equipment logbook
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Perform daily service and preventative maintenance on dozer equipment
- Operate equipment in a safe manner be willing to comply with Ledcor’s safety commitments
- Minimum 3 years of experience operating dozers in a high traffic setting
- Previous experience performing daily service and preventative maintenance on dozer equipment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must possess valid CSTS 2020, First Aid, WHIMIS, Ground Disturbance, H2S, and Wildlife Awareness certifications (training may be provided)
- 14/7 schedule working 12 hours per day
- Site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, and travel allowance provided for out of province candidates (with proof of residency)
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 15, 2021
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada