The Coating Inspector monitors field coating activities including ambient conditions, anchor profiles, DFT’s, coating adhesion, hardness of coating and holiday testing of completed coating. Complete the necessary coating report and insert into the Project Turnover.
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
Join the Ledcor's Pipeline team today!
- Read and understand specification requirements for the related piping and construction activities
- Communicate the requirements of the ITP’s (Inspection & Test Plans), code requirements and client specifications to the craft personnel
- Monitor ongoing coating activities to ensure performance to specifications and coating procedures and Manufacturers Quality Application Procedure (MQAP)
- Work Closely with the Construction team to ensure the final coating is as per code and client requirements Complete quality processes as required by project
- Ensure coating reports are signed off by client prior to filing for turnover
- Identify Non-conformances to the Project QA/QC supervisor
- Ensure Quality Records are maintained for System turnover
- Provides input to the development of the project quality plan
- Provides input to the development of Ledcor’s quality program
- 2-4 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- NACE CIP Level 2 preferred, Coating Inspection Certification
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Able to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presenting information clearly in an appropriate style and persuading others in straightforward situations.
- Willing to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Site based role, 6 days on & 1 day off
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Nov 25, 2021
15 Kilometers South of Anzac, AB, Anzac, AB, Canada