As a Cathodic Protection (CP) Surveyor you will be part of a nation-wide effort responsible for the ongoing care of our client’s buried facilities.
Join the Ledcor team in Moose Jaw, SK today!
- Drive to various geographic locations to conduct CP surveys
- Perform CP surveys such as annual test lead surveys, close interval surveys (CIS), diagnostic testing (current requirement test), and commissioning surveys with strict adherence to client specifications and industry standards
- Take rectifier and junction box readings
- Perform minor test leads/test post repairs
- Maintain equipment (multimeters, clampon meters, data loggers, pipe locators, etc.) and tools in proper working condition (perform minor repairs when required)
- Ensure all equipment calibrations, when required, are completed at specified intervals
- Calibrate half cells on a daily/weekly basis as required
- Locate and stake pipelines
- Operate and maintain a variety of equipment to meet operational needs and in compliance with company and regulatory requirements
- Assist with CP remedial work if required and other duties as assigned
- 1-5 years’ experience in Cathodic Protection industry is an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and valid driver's license
- NACE CP1 or CP2 Certification will be an asset
- Enform Rectifier training will be an asset
- Strong computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of multitasking while walking (ie. Wire picking, taking readings, locating)
- Able to work with little supervision, while adhering to the team environment is a must
- Project based role, with an expected duration of 3 months
- Candidates local to Moose Jaw are preferred due to the project location
- Travel extensively to work in various outdoor weather conditions
- Walk 5+ kilometers a day in rough terrain
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 16, 2021
228 Main Street North, Moose Jaw, SK, Canada