This is your chance to play a pivotal role in the delivery of one of Toronto's largest infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development, enhancement, and implementation of Quality Management, and support the ongoing monitoring and internal audit process with field and office-based operations. You will have a track record of managing quality systems on major infrastructure projects in Canada.
Join the Ledcor team in Toronto today!
- Oversee Quality management for assigned projects
- Provide clear direction to the Quality team members and distribute workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities
- Identify KPIs, processes, procedures, audit programs and other control measures
- Monitor quality performance of all parties ensuring contractual obligations are being met during implementation phase
- Assist with the pursuit of future work on bids and tenders
- Oversee Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with Ledcor’s quality program
- Provide guidance and expertise in the utilization of various Inspection Technologies and application of industry codes and company standards
- Handle complex problems and share expertise directly with subcontractors and material suppliers to ensure that submittals are complete, participates in meetings and strategy sessions with senior level management
- Oversee assigned project Quality Plans
- Coordinate resources between multiple business units
- 10+ years of experience working in the field as a Quality Manager or Lead in heavy civil, rail or bridge, or tunneling projects in Canada is essential
- Prior exposure to rail commuter rail projects will be highly regarded
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent certified technical training will be highly regarded
- Professional Engineer designation in Ontario is preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills is required
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and an understanding of local QA/QC codes and standards
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor
- Experience managing a team of Quality professionals
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 16, 2021
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada