Summit Air is hiring for a Cargo Agent to join the team in Yellowknife, NT! You are a detail-oriented with a strong background in shipping or warehousing, and an interest in the aviation industry. As Cargo Agent you will be responsible for incoming deliveries and working safely as apart of the warehouse team as well as the day to day operations of our 3rd party freight.
Develop your skills with the growing team at Summit Air in Yellowknife – apply today!
- Receive, unload and place all incoming deliveries appropriately
- Compare bills of lading with actual good received
- Inspect all incoming packages/products for defects and damages
- Prepares product for shipment.
- Adhere and follow SOPs
- Follow health and safety policies
- Work as part of the warehouse team, collaborating and suggesting ways to improve warehouse procedures and practices
- Ability to obtain Restricted Area Identification Card
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse or shipping environment would be an asset
- Ability load and unload trucks (lifting up to 70lbs)
- Basic Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong focus on safety culture
Sep 16, 2021
27 Yellowknife Airport, 100 Dickins Street, Yellowknife, NT, Canada