As part of our Employee Support Representative team, you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of full employee life cycle experiences across Ledcor. You bring your human resources experience, a high sense of urgency, and exceptional customer service skills to this role. You have a critical eye for detail as you process employee information into our Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and payroll systems, while responding to phone, chat and written queries. You’re a team player who ensures the well-being of others and lends a hand where needed.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
Join our Human Resources team in Austin, Tx, Elmhurst, IL or San Diego, Ca!
- Supports and ensures accurate and timely transactions within HRIS and applicable third-party websites of employee lifecycle changes within payroll deadlines which can include, but not limited to hires, changes to employees, leaves, terminations, benefit enrollments, transfer letters
- Facilitates and coordinates pre-employment and onboarding requirements, closely collaborating with recruitment and liaising directly with external candidates to facilitate timely completion
- Provides exceptional customer service by answering employee and manager questions that can be resolved within defined guidelines and/or service level agreements through call and case management
- Escalates cases, when necessary, to other HR team members and stakeholders while maintaining communication with the employee through to resolution
- Identifies and resolves issues with HRIS data integration to other platforms that support continuous improvement and a positive employee experience
- Supports employees and managers in the initiation and processing of employee and manager self-serve processes
- Prepares routine reports for periodic and ad-hoc audit purposes, reviewing information for validity, and actions accordingly in a timely fashion
Nov 18, 2021
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
2008 Mercer Road, Lexington, KY, United States