Do you like working with fantastic people and being able to satisfy your thirst for details? As a Technical Records Clerk you will be l responsible for maintaining aircraft technical records and ensure that all aviation parts are being tracked in the database, recorded, filed, and stored properly for future reference. This isn’t your typical data entry role, there is something new to work on each day.
You will be part of a close-knit team with leaders who are supportive of your career growth and training. And the benefits are top notch!
Become a key contributor to our team. Join Summit Helicopters in Kamloops, BC today!
- Data entry from aircraft journey log books into computer-based maintenance planning program (aircraft times, inspections, removal and installation of components, defects)
- Ensure parts with serial numbers are being tracked in the database with all required documentation and properly located in stores for future reference
- Prepare weekly maintenance forecast for company fleet and distribute to select personnel
- Produce reports for the maintenance office, Production Manager and Dispatch
- Update all aircraft engines logs and Component History Cards for tracked serialized components
- Periodically review the currency of technical publications, service bulletins and Airworthiness Directives
- Audit journey logs daily for accuracy, defects, and serviceability
- Other duties as required by the Director of Maintenance and Quality Control Manager
- High school diploma
- Technical Records, Accounting, or Business Administration training an asset
- Previous work experience in an aviation and/or experience with maintenance planning programs would be an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Exceptionally high level of accuracy and attention to detail with high volume data entry skills
- Excellent record-keeping and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- This position is best suited to technically skilled individuals who are enthusiastic about aviation and thrive for continous learning and improvment
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record
- Office based
- Monday-Friday day time schedule
Summit Helicopters, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, delivers helicopter aviation solutions with one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. Learn more at www.summithelicopters.ca
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Oct 22, 2021
2975 Airport Road, Kamloops, BC, Canada