As the Benefits Coordinator you are responsible for resolving basic benefits inquiries through the Hub, Workday Benefits Partner role, processing remittances, and providing support in ensuring appropriate execution of benefits programs. You provide a high level of customer service and will contribute to the effective delivery of benefits services by being first line of response to the customer and by making recommendations to improve and streamline benefits processes and procedures.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Join our Human resources team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB today!
- Responds to the Service Center tickets from employees, HR, or managers related to benefits and absence programs, policies and procedures.
- Administers bi-weekly RRSP remittance and monthly benefits remittances based on invoices and self-bill process
- Administers Service and Loyalty Award program on a monthly basis
- Administers JDE entries for US benefits on a weekly basis
- Performs Workday Benefits Partner role such as approve changes, Evidence of Insurability, rescind or finalize events, beneficiary tracker etc.
- Maintains and tracks records of employees on leave
- Provides support by resolving benefits issues and liaising with vendors on behalf of employees
- Coordinates with Service Center for JDE leave entries and Accounting for GL entries to facilitate benefits payments/continuation for employees on leaves
- 1+ years’ experience as HR Coordinator and/or Benefits Coordinator or in a similar administrative-level HR role
- Diploma, degree and/or certificate in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent
- Proficient MS Office skills, with advanced Excel
- Experience using an HRIS/ERP system
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with personal data
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 16, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada