You are a Field Operations Supervisor with 5+ years of telecommunications experience. You will support the overall direction, administration, services, and supervision of Technical Professionals. Type of work includes installation and repair of SDWAN, VOIP, Fixed Wireless, DSL, Fibre, Underground Locates, On Rail FLM.
Apply now! Grow your career with Ledcor Technical Services team in Milton, ON today!
- Supervise, schedule and train Technical Professionals, provide leadership, and monitor productivity to maintain high quality of customer service
- Assist Area Manager in the daily day to day operations of the Business Unit
- Monitor scheduling and technician assignments in FSL as needed
- Ensure technician is properly equipped and test equipment is monitored and updated
- Manage load daily and spend approximately 50% of the week in the field completing work and 50% with administration
- Order consumables allowing for technicians to always maintain a full inventory
- Monitor badging, training, and certifications
- Quotation and execution of regional projects and ensuring customer satisfaction and profitability
- Support area manager to champion and ensure that all HS&E practices are followed, and that safety training is up to date
- Provide leadership in quality assurance and be a training subject matter expert within the region
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in telecommunications or in a leadership role
- Proven ability to plan, lead, organize and direct the work of others with multiple deadlines
- Experience with Optical Network Installation and Testing, Cable location and long haul networks
- Expertise with field concepts, practices, and procedures including Data, Voice, Wireless, OSP locates and FLM networks, ISP, BI&R design, Installation & Test and Repair Network
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Customer service orientated
- Able to be available 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Must be available to maintain strong relationships with regional customer contacts and help build the LTS Brand
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 27, 2021
7105 Auburn Road, Milton, ON, Canada