You are a Health & Safety Coordinator with strong regulatory and administration skills. You will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing Ledcor's COVID-19 Response Plan following Provincial Orders & Guidelines, for the Trans Mountain Pipeline Project.
Join the True Blue team today!
- Provides Health and Safety and Administrative support for Ledcor's COVID-19 Response Plan, in compliance with AB Provincial Orders & Guidelines
- Assists in the implementation of Ledcor’s COVID-19 response plan
- Actively stay informed about provincial and federal orders and guidelines in relation to COVID-19
- Acquires basic knowledge of site safety program, emergency response, fire control systems, personal protective equipment
- Supports the development of material for safety orientations, Toolbox Talks, Safe Work Practices, and Job Hazard Assessments and orders additional safety materials when required
- Ensure statistical information is captured from the sites in a timely manner - weekly and monthly. Overseeing monthly reminders, auditing, editing and reporting of findings to Senior Management
- Maintaining of tracking and filing systems and handling appropriate document control for safety documentation both electronic and physical
- Certificate or Diploma in OH&S, NCSO, CSO or HSA preferred
- 3+ (three) years of administrative experience
- Possesses some HSE technical knowledge
- Familiarity with AB's Provincial Orders & Guidelines for COVID-19 is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Outgoing, eager to learn, strong work ethic with the ambition to grow in the Health and Safety field
- Willingness to take action when directed
- Practices active listening skills and is a direct and clear communicator
- Builds productive relationships with Health and Safety teams and Operations, is seen as a cooperative and supportive team
- Site based role, travel and camp provided
- 6 on, 1 off shift rotation
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 16, 2021
15 Kilometers South of Anzac, AB, Anzac, AB, Canada