The Video Communications Producer is responsible for managing video production schedules for each operating group and ensuring business goals and communications objectives are met. This project management role not only keeps the team on schedule but also is doing hands-on video production work. They work closely with the business to define requirements for all video projects, and support the Employee Communications Specialists with key pre-production activities, including scripting, storyboarding, interviews, and approvals. You will support our video team by editing projects, creating graphics, sourcing photos and keeping projects on brand.
Join the Ledcor team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB!
- Project manage video communication initiatives from concept to completion – including storyboarding, scheduling, filming, editing, music selection, text and animation, photo selection, approvals, delivery, archiving, and metrics
- In partnership with Employee Communications Specialists and their clients, define and plan ongoing business needs for video, schedule in planner, define concepts, scripts and storyboards, identify shoot locations, schedule, conduct and film interviews, source photography and footage, secure approvals, deliver through various channels
- Support Video Editors’ workload by taking on virtual recordings and editing video projects as needed to meet flexible business demands and deliver projects on schedule
- Overall storyboard concept and execution of all elements of operating group videos for the annual employee meeting (AORM) – including videos for service, multiple awards, and other company initiatives
- coordinate travel and equipment for video shoots
- Secure required safety permits and liaise with on-site safety coordinator to meet orientation requirements
- Maintains Now Playing at Ledcor newsletter, sharing videos across the organization so employees can better understand the business
- A minimum of 3 years of video communications production experience required
- Previous experience project managing all levels of video production, from concept to completion
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Previous experience with employee communications, leading a team, and directing
- Previous experience with video editing and graphic design
- Demonstrated ability to develop video communications strategies and implement tactics to drive business objectives and support company culture
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Easily builds relationships both in person and remotely
- Proficiency in video editing, sound design, colour grading, video formats and compression codecs
- Self-directed, with strong planning, organizational and detail-oriented skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong writer and demonstrated ability to deliver professional, engaging, and impactful messages through video
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, the Adobe Creative Suite, and an aptitude for learning new applications
- Collaborates, works well within team projects, and can lead a project to successful completion
- Travel to various sites and office locations required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 17, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada