You are an experienced Project Manager of 4+ years, with an expertise in utility construction. This is your opportunity to play a key role in a landmark rail infrastructure project in Toronto. You will directly report into the Construction Manager and manage a team. Your key deliverables will consist of being responsible for utility relocation, identifying deficiencies, monitoring project safety, and managing a team.
Apply now! Join our Project Management team in Toronto today!
- Manage temporary and permanent utility relocation [both wet and dry utilities], utility scope definition, risk, budget and execution
- Manage project progress, analyze current and future work activities
- Identify deficiencies and opportunities for efficiencies;
- Manage interface works between several aspects of the project with relation to utility relocation and stakeholder management.
- Monitor project safety to decrease risk, ensure compliance with policies and procedures, and initiate improvements, resolutions and/or preventative measures
- Merge corporate requirements into projects, including technical design, environmental assessment conditions, community and municipal commitments; analyze potential conflicts, delays or issues resulting from integration of corporate requirements with overall project plan
- Manage relationships with external consultants, contractors and vendors to ensure performance and products/services meet contractual agreements; conducts regular site meetings to discuss progress and resolve issues
- Ensure that project work is properly followed in accordance with railway operating rules
- 4+ years of utility construction experience as a Project Manager or in a similar role
- Excellent contract management, project management, planning and scheduling skills
- Completion of post secondary education in civil engineering or a related field preferred
- Experience working for a self performing general contractor in Canada highly regarded
- Facilitation and mentoring skills; is able to move the team forward and resolve conflict situations as they arise
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with project stakeholders, interpreting their needs and identifying solutions
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 17, 2021
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada