As the TAC Coordinator you will be responsible for the administration of specialized programs, including Apprenticeship, Certifications & Training records, and DriveSAFE. Utilizing subject matter expertise associated with each program, this position ensures all documentation and data has been validated, recorded, and completed promptly and accurately. Working with other HR personnel, this role seeks continuous improvement and development of program processes, as well as well as ensuring data governance for all programs.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites).
Join our team in Edmonton, AB or Vancouver, BC!
- Process all documentation for Apprentice Registrations, Apprentice Sponsorships and Removals, Apprentice Hours, Apprentice Exam Challenges
- Validate Trade Certificates and Industrial Pay Rate Form documentation
- Acts as a resource to support inquiries from Operating Groups, Industrial Relations and Employee Service Centre Teams
- Collaborates with Industrial Relations for Apprenticeship Program Administrative changes
- Validate Workday Drivers Licenses submissions
- Receive, review, and document action for Motor Vehicle Records in Workday
- Risk Rate Motor Vehicle Record and Validate integration of employee to JDE Driver Master to capture data and documentation in system
- Validate Workday Safety Certification submissions
- Identify new certification content, validate with Operational HSE and submit case for Certification set up and configuration for approval
- Workday data governance audits for Drivers Licenses, Motor Vehicle Records & Certifications; weekly and monthly reports (including LTS Fleet/LEG MVR custom objects)
- Working with Manager, ESC Specialized Programs, identify process improvements and system efficiencies
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position, managing volume and complexity is an asset
- Knowledge of Trades Apprenticeship, safety certifications and NSC/DOT
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources and/or Business
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to build rapport, communicate effectively with a variety of audiences both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a high volume, dynamic environment and respond to changing business needs
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Ability to work collaboratively within a dynamic, action-oriented team
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Oct 18, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada