You are a seasoned people leader with experience working in field operations, customer service, dispatching, and department improvements. In this role, you will utilize your execution skills and ability to think outside the box to oversee the resource planning, project coordination, capacity management and deployment coordination of our field technicians. Your past leadership experience and ability to motivate and guide a team will help execute day to day operations while improving profit and efficiency.
Come join our True Blue team in the Lower Mainland today!
- Build and lead direct and indirect reports comprised of professionals responsible for all forecasting, planning, dispatch and deployment of field resources supporting Business Services in Canada
- Oversee daily operations of the Ledcor Operations Center team supporting field technicians across the markets Ledcor Technical Services serves in Canada & the US
- Ensure clear communication and collaboration within the Ledcor Operations Center team enabling optimum customer experience and preparing the team for the addition of new clients
- Provide mentoring, leadership and professional development support for your team
- Oversee recruitment, retention and employee engagement efforts for all employees of the Business Service Delivery team
- Develop and communicate execution plans with all levels of management concerning resourcing and deployment requirements to balance quality, performance and cost
- Proactively address staffing needs as determined by service hours and peak volume.
- Participate in weekly meetings with operations management and customer tactical planning groups to ensure interlock of strategy and optimization of resource utilization
- Provide reporting as needed to determine health of the business, trends and/or other reporting metrics
- Manage outcomes of department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals
- Enhance performance through improvements in process, strategy or innovative thinking
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business Management, Communications, Operations Management, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in customer service, resource planning, dispatch and workforce management with field services. Telecommunications experience is an asset.
- 2+ years of experience in change management
- Experienced in leadership and performance management of customer service teams
- Experienced in developing and implementing plans to manage and coordinate field workforce schedules, organized with geographic efficiency
- Ability to effectively handle both customer interactions and field operations
- Familiarity with scheduling software such as Salesforce Field Service preferred
- Proven leader with ability to interact at all levels of an organization delivering presentations, training and appropriate messaging
- Good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues making decisions based on logic
- Ability to effectively compile information, analyze data and advise business direction based on KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and situations, take appropriate action, implement solutions or escalate as required
- Maintain high performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service orientation
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 24, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada