You are an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for providing a variety of both routine and confidential administrative tasks to support departmental or project management, including leadership team members. Utilizing your excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, you will support a team and thrive in fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
Join our team in Vancouver, BC!
- Performs administrative tasks such as managing multiple calendars, preparing expense reports, coordinating mail and couriers, photocopying, filing, and preparing and distributing correspondence
- Acts as a key resource for both general administrative inquiries and department or project specific information
- Schedules and coordinates meetings including facility, venue and resource booking, compiling required materials, and making catering arrangements. Arranges travel for leadership team as required
- Drafts, edits, and prepares correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentation on behalf of the project management or leadership team
- Coordinates the ordering of office supplies, computer/communications products and office furniture
- Develops relationships with vendors and suppliers to maintain optimum service levels on behalf of the organization
- Carries out a range of diverse and sensitive administrative and operational duties within the department
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior administrative or office management role
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent customer service focus
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to provide solutions to atypical problems based on existing policies and procedures. Ability to take initiative to liaise with other departments and/or external resources
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with limited supervision, collaborating well with others in a team environment
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 24, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada