You are a Business Analyst specializing in ServiceNow with deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform as well as current and future features and capabilities. In this role, you will use your excellent interpersonal skills to communicate complex issues effectively and constructively to senior management of business units. You will help Ledcor utilize advanced ServiceNow features to enable our teams and enterprise processes; including ITSM & HRSD implementation as well as our Enterprise-wide service portal creation that is ever expanding.
Ledcor's Information Services team is committed to using technology to enable Ledcor’s success and enhance the company’s competitive advantage. Come join our team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB today!
- Analysis and implementation of enterprise business solutions as they pertain to the ServiceNow platform
- Identifies the ongoing refinement, and development of new business systems, processes and solutions to enhance the performance of the enterprise information systems
- Liaises among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes in information systems, business processes and policies
- Translates business objectives into systems requirements
- Designs and documents specifications for system changes
- Conducts, tests and documents software implementations, patches and upgrades
- Ensures that the system is managed in accordance with the internal Information Services policies and procedures
- Actively participates in the improvement of the Information Services processes, policies, and procedures
- Ensures all business process issues are acknowledged and resolved per the established Service Level Agreement
- Provides supports and training when required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar capacity and must-have understanding of the business processes and models including best practices, current and anticipated regulatory requirements, back office processes, and the end-to-end workflows across all operational areas
- Expert knowledge of the design of information systems with the ability to assist in the direction of several complex projects to their successful conclusion
- Ability to apply knowledge to independently resolve complex business and technical problems with solid knowledge of existing policies and procedures
- Must be able to apply data management disciplines and techniques gained through seasoned practical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Significant reliance is placed on the incumbent to communicate complex issues effectively and constructively to senior management of business units
- Enterprise system and implementation experience required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 27, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada