You’re an experienced Cyber Security Specialist who has led internal and external cyber security compliance and IT audits. In this newly created role, you will be the primary person responsible for developing and maintaining an integrated IT compliance framework. You’ll work with various Ledcor Operating Groups to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory mandates, and plan and facilitate required IT audits, including the annual ITGC (IT general controls) and Cyber Essentials
You will play a key role in our Cyber Security team, and frequently collaborate with enterprise risk and audit groups and Ledcor clients.
Come join our IS team in Vancouver or Edmonton!
- Develop and maintain an integrated cyber security compliance framework that meets legal and regulated cyber security requirements across Ledcor’s operating groups, ensuring alignment with industry best practices and Ledcor’s information security policies and standards
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders in order to develop and operate the cyber security compliance processes and integrations
- Maintains the IT compliance program, ensuring critical controls are in place and functioning as expected, and that Ledcor is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates and facilitates the required IT audits, as well as third party cyber security compliance and ongoing validation of the security posture of our suppliers and vendors.
- Provide input to the creation and maintenance of cyber security policies and standards, ensuring that legal and regulatory requirements are addressed, while aligning with required frameworks and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science
- 5 – 10 years of experience in security governance, risk, and compliance
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or similar certification preferred
- Experienced with cyber security frameworks including NIST, ISO, CIS, and similar
- Experienced in building cyber security compliance programs, preferably ISO 27001, PCI, ITGC, and similar experience along with internal audit and control programs
- Experienced in the providing input to the maintenance of cyber security policies and standards.
- Experienced in facilitating IT audits and vendor risk management program.
- Good project management skills, with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at varying levels in the organization.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build a positive team culture.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Dec 20, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada