Job Summary:You have previously worked alongside crews within a pipeline environment and are a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done. You make Safety a top priority and ensure that each work site is a safe, clean space. Join our pipeline teams in Valemount and Kitimat, BC today!
· Complete specific pipeline labour related tasks based on role specific requirements
· Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
· Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to lead hand
· Participate in daily toolbox meetings and take active role in the client driven health and safety program
· Work collaboratively with other team members
· Must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years' pipeline construction experience
· Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed and stand for extended periods of time
· Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol
· Must possess and maintain a clean driver's abstract and valid full-driver's license appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being
· Must hold valid First Aid, Ground Disturbance and PCST tickets
· Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work outdoors year-round in variable seasonal weather
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Oct 13, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada