You are a self-driven, full cycle recruiter who strives for a challenging opportunity within a diverse organization. You will take an active role in continuing to build on the current hiring successes and make a tangible impact with your diverse recruiting experience for top talent in our growing IT, HR, Finance, and other shared services teams. You are an enthusiastic, passionate individual with an innate skill for finding, attracting, and hiring top talent. You believe in building trust and approach recruiting from a people and business perspective to provide an exceptional candidate experience and advance our company brand and culture.
Join the True-Blue team today in our Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB location.
- Provides full life cycle recruitment support with a strong focus on proactively sourcing, interviewing, and assessing candidates
- Seeks out and engages with passive and active candidates in traditional and creative methods
- Utilize effective and innovative sourcing techniques for identifying new talent, including internet searches, social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling, and networking
- Proactively engages in networking events, trade shows, campus events etc., where you will develop and promote our brand and strategically create a pipeline of prospect candidates
- Collaborates with multiple business unit leaders to build specialized sourcing and recruitment plans aimed at addressing their short and long-term hiring needs that align with divisional growth plans
- Partners and works closely with other recruitment and HR stakeholders to ensure a consistent flow of HR services to client departments, managers, and employees
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a combination in both agency and corporate environments with a focus on delivering business results
- Experience recruiting in IT and any shared services background is preferred
- In-house corporate recruitment experience would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and remotely by managing priorities appropriately
- Demonstrated experience in full cycle recruitment, including proactive candidate sourcing
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with multiple business leaders, and influence decisions related to recruitment and hiring practices
- Exceptional candidate relationship management skills with the ability to build and grow connections
- Ability to manage time and deliver results for multiple business units with competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written along with experience communicating effectively to a diverse customer group is essential
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Oct 12, 2021
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada