You have successfully partnered with business leaders to develop communication plans and strategies that increase employee understanding of business related programs and initiatives. Your past experience enables you to effectively link employee actions to business goals. In this role, you will plan, draft, deliver and measure communications to employees, while recommending and applying the latest research, technology and tools to engage Ledcor's workforce.
This is a 1 Year Fixed Term opportunity, with extended health, dental & vision benefits and paid vacation.
Come join our True Blue team in Vancouver, BC, Edmonton, AB or Austin, TX today!
- Support employee communication initiatives from concept through to execution and detailed production, using a structured communication planning approach to ensure objectives and outcomes are clearly defined and met.
- Build and drive content for internal use, to ensure content is specific to intended audience groups.
- Provide guidance on developing communication plans in support of business objectives, with a variety of tactics, to encourage greater employee engagement about how their actions support business goals.
- Act as a resource to leaders when rolling out new employee programs, change communications, and other key internal initiatives.
- Partner with video communications team and business leaders to create scripts and pre-production of video content and presentations for executive communications to employees.
- Solicit feedback from business community through surveys and other interaction to measure effectiveness of communication.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience developing internal communications plans and implementing tactics to drive business objectives and support company culture
- Exceptional writing skills and demonstrated ability to deliver professional, engaging, and impactful messages through a variety of media
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and build relationships both in person and virtually
- Self-directed, strong planning, organizational and detail-oriented skillset, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Capable of understanding and communicating actions needed to support Ledcor’s business in a meaningful way
- Expert knowledge of MS-365 and an aptitude for learning applications; working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Customer-focused. Collaborates, works well within teams, can lead a project to successful completion.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Nov 18, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
., Austin, TX, United States