You are a labourer with experience in pipeline maintenance work. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team. For you, safety and quality are a priority, and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team today!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support pipeline maintenance operations. These tasks include but are not limited to hand digging of hotlines, removal of existing coating on pipeline, operating sandblasting units, site set-up, setting-up hoarding/fencing, using hand tools, and small machines.
- Loading and unloading construction materials and equipment for transport to work locations
- Acting as a spotter for trucks and other heavy equipment
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Ensures that work is completed within deadlines
- Must be flexible with duties to support project requirements
- 1-2 years of labour experience (ideally within pipeline maintenance scope)
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have and maintain a class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver's abstract
- Willing to obtain TDG, Defensive Driving, First Aid Level C, and WHMIS certifications
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Project based in various locations across Ontario but will meet in North Bay. Overnight stays away from home are required (Applicants that reside in North Bay, ON or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project)
- Modified work schedule - 9 days on/5 days off – Subject to overtime, extended works hours and work weeks as needed.
- Living Out Allowance provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 20, 2022
2925 Highway 11 North, North Bay, ON, Canada