You are a skilled Business Installation and Repair Technician who utilizes your experience to install, maintain and repair various telecommunication systems. You are looking for an opportunity to build upon your skillset in the ever-growing business “internet of things” market and develop within a large organization. You believe in building trust with all of those with whom work. You enjoy traveling while also providing a best-in-class approach to customer service.
you will be home based and provided with a company truck and tools to be dispatched to jobs for our clients in eastern Canada.
Apply Now! Come join the Ledcor team in Halifax today!
- Install, maintain, and repair various voice, data, security and VOIP communication systems and equipment
- Building on your customer service skills, you will ensure work orders are completed
- Drive to and from customer locations in a defined geographic area performing installation and repair of services on behalf of our client
- Utilize a laptop computer and various software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in the primary regional languages English
- Some knowledge or familiarity of working with Telecommunication networks or similar electrical fields.
- Experience working independently and a strong technical aptitude.
- Working with Cisco Systems or like equipment manufacturers (not a requirement)
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license, provide a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements, criminal background check
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tools provided
- Home based dispatching
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 50 pounds), working at heights, and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Nov 9, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
., Halifax, NS, Canada