As the Assistant Development Manager, you will assist with managing internal and external stakeholders, including various disciplines such as municipal, design, marketing & sales, legal, finance, construction, property management, customer service and accounting for our Ledcor Properties group. The role will have a significant opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the projects.
Utilizing your reliable attitude and creative skills, you will resolve a variety of issues and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to achieve team goals throughout the project lifecycle.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
Bring your experience to Ledcor; join our True-Blue team today!
- From project acquisition to a fully transitioned operating property or sale of an asset, the Development & Marketing Coordinator supports the Development team in the management of internal and external stakeholders, including various disciplines such as municipal, design, marketing & sales, legal, finance, property management, customer service and accounting
- Support the Director of Development with the oversight of our marketing partners in the creation of brand and identity and the execution of an effective marketing & sales strategy
- Ensure that timely and accurate reports are prepared by the sales team, including weekly sales reports, contract reports for the bank, and other reports as required
- Tracks requests for information (RFIs) and ensures consultants answer within required time frames; assists with review and tracking of submittals and ensure consultants provide responses within required time frames
- Primary developer point of contact for homeowners from closing through to the end of the warranty period, ensuring the flow of information and requests are directed to the appropriate party
- Coordinate preparation of the customer service portal/ app including homeowner manual and homeowner documents
- Work with our sales partner’s conveyance department and lawyers to manage the closing process.
- College, Trade or Technical Diploma in Business, Real Estate or Marketing
- Bachelor’s in Business, Real Estate or Marketing
- 3-5 year's marketing and/or development experience
- Demonstrates conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills; with the ability to succeed within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and reprioritize based on business demands and priorities. Ability to handle a high-volume portfolio.
- Comprehensive knowledge of development documentation; comprehensive knowledge of current development practices and methodology
- Strong and proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer background, including experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-starter with hard work ethic
Feb 14, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada