You are a dynamic administrative professional looking for a critical support role with diverse responsibilities. You have a proven commitment to customer service, a self-starter and team player. In this Administrative Assistant role, you will provide a range of administrative support services to our regional and project teams.
Come join our Ledcor Construction team for this 6-month contract role in Vancouver, BC.
- Completes administrative tasks such as: scanning, data entry, batching, boxing, shredding, recycling, lifting boxes, filing, managing calendars, coordinating mail and couriers; prepares and distributes correspondence as needed
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and operational duties within the department such as contract review and the archiving of project files
- Communicates daily with management, staff, contacts, and visitors, acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Assists with the coordination of meetings including scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials, and making catering arrangements
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required; may coordinate computer requests, phone and office moves and other installations
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists for the department or project
- 3+ years’ administrative experience in a dynamic, high-volume role. Previous experience in construction or a related industry would be an asset
- Combination of post-secondary coursework in office administration and experience will be considered
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; an aptitude for learning new computer systems
- Solid keyboarding skills with the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to problem solve and manage multiple priorities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others and independently as well
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Nov 13, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada