You are a business savvy ERP Systems Analyst experienced in the analysis, continuous improvement, and sustainment of ERP platforms. You partner well with stakeholders and IS team members to sustain and optimize the production ERP systems, processes, and solutions. In this role, you will use your passion for leveraging technology to help Ledcor rely on our trusted ERP Platform.
Come join our Information Services team today!
- Provides tier 2/3 level production support focusing on ERP platform interoperability, security, and environment management including ERP third-party software.
- Evaluates incoming ERP production incidents and technical requests and identifies appropriate technical solutions to execute and solve for business requirements.
- Documents production incidents including incident root cause analysis, recommendations for permanent resolution, and relevant knowledge articles as appropriate.
- Configures the application to resolve defects by planning, executing, and testing defect fixes.
- Ensures assigned production incidents are acknowledged and resolved per the established Service Level Objectives.
- Focuses on ERP trouble-shooting and other sustainment activities including ERP environment management, security administration, ERP Orchestrations, interoperability with third-party products (AP automation, DAS reporting, BI Publisher, FTP, integration middleware)
- Proactively and effectively communicates systems changes and updates to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Coordinates with other teams or third-party hosting providers to maintain or resolve incidents with the underlying infrastructure or complementary third-party products, middleware, or software services.
- Configures and implements ERP third-party application (e.g., AP Automation, reporting, FTP) security including role and security design and setup.
- Coordinates security administration with third-party software/infrastructure hosting providers.
- Executes ERP menu (task view), job scheduling, report/data extract scheduling, and related user-oriented access or sustainment activities.
- Assists with periodic internal and external compliance audits and environment management.
- Provides advice on platform continuous improvement work to optimize the robustness and resiliency of the platform and its interoperability with other applications, and advocates for optimizing and leveraging existing and new ERP software features.
- Supports and maintains standards to preserve, and optimize, ERP system stability and resiliency.
- Maintains own knowledge and shared knowledge repositories, via periodic documentation audits, of the end-to-end ERP solution landscape and awareness of (interoperability, integration) touchpoints with other teams or supporting agencies.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience in ERP application sustainment, security administration, and continuous improvement
- 3+ years of systems or programmer analyst experience with JD Edwards or similar ERP software, with expertise in integrations and interoperability with complementary systems
- Previous experience as a JDE Configurable Network Computing (CNC) analyst
- Experienced in ERP sustainment practices aligned to ITIL; ITIL Foundations Certification an asset
- Previous experience integrating ERP systems with third-party bolt-on applications (e.g., Perceptive Content, GoAnywhere, Dell Boomi, security administration)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills for collaborating with various people in business and IT
- Ability to demonstrate proven systems leadership in taking initiative such as identifying new ideas, opportunities for improvement and seeing such through successful implementation and adoption
- Ability to drive sustainment activities with cross-functional team members to resolve issues or improve processes and systems
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance, technical change management, software development, and technical risk management
- Technical knowledge of the JDE Enterprise 1 platform and interoperability with related third-party software
- Sustainment skills in JDE Tools, BI Publisher, JDE Orchestrations, One View Reporting, DAS and other JDE technical components
- Proficient with JDE object management configuration, package management, security management, menu management, reporting, job scheduling and related monitoring activities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Nov 18, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada