You’re a senior level, Workday certified HRIS Analyst experienced in leading solutions for multi-disciplinary enhancements in Workday. In this role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders, IT and the greater HRIS Analyst team to ensure these enhancements are optimally designed, configured, and work well within Ledcor’s system infrastructure.
You will lead the release cycle and oversee the implementation and adoption of the release. In addition, you will partner with the Talent CoE to build out and optimize Workday Talent Management & Learn modules and be involved in supporting the implementation or optimization of other modules in the future.
This position can be based out of Canada or the US, with flexible work from home arrangements. Come join Ledcor’s HR Technology team today!
- Enhance and optimize Workday configurations to suit a variety of stakeholder needs, while balancing enterprise-wide HR service delivery and business operational requirements
- Help develop the HR technology roadmap, establishing a vision that is realizable and maximizes value of Ledcor’s investment
- Working with internal stakeholders to map out and input processes and workflows to Workday
Releases & Updates (20%)
- Lead the review and update cycle of new Workday releases, ensuring seamless implementation
- Review and assign automatic and optional releases to HRIS product leads to analyze enhancements and determine if and how they will increase efficiency to the organization
- Communicates the implementation and training of release items to all stakeholders
Talent Management & Learning (20%)
- Lead the optimization and configuration of Workday Talent Management & Learn
Integration & Reporting (20%)
- Support and test the integration between the HRIS and other HR Systems or applications
- Design, develop and distribute reports, dashboards and analytics for the HRIS modules as required
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or equivalent
- Training in HCM Core and Talent is required, training in Learning is preferred
- Workday Pro Certification in HCM Core is required for this position but candidates with certification in Talent & Learn will be of a distinct advantage
- 6+ years related professional experience in a role that relies heavily on HRIS design, configuration, implementation, and functional business analysis
- Knowledge of HR concepts, practices, processes, and procedures
- Experience with report writing and database management
- Knowledge of web services, SFTP and other data integration tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations and relevant knowledge transfer.
- Understanding of strategic business issues, and the ability to use and modify tools and methods to support customer needs.
Ability to excel in a team environment.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Dec 14, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada