You are a seasoned Project Manager who oversees the smooth functioning of day to day operations to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. In this role, you will lead telecommunication construction projects while mentoring project staff and other managers. You'll implement the project plan, schedule, ensure safety and quality control, and delegate work to project team, contractors, and trades people.
Come join our True Blue team in Western Canada today!
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Promotes overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Utilizing input from stakeholders, takes a lead role in researching, recommending, implementing, managing and updating and improvements to LTS Engineering Estimating tools, processes and procedures that support the business with meeting objectives
- Participates in meetings and strategy sessions with LTS Leadership team
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
- Provides strong leadership to team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieve
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets
- Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- 10+ years of related work experience as a Project Manager on multi-disciplinary construction projects
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of design and engineering documents, drawings, specifications, current design practices and methodology.
- Effective negotiation/management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule.
- In depth knowledge of design and engineering costs and budgets.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders and anticipate stakeholder needs.
- Ability to determine a problem’s root causes, identify short and long term solutions, anticipate patterns, and look beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Ability to understand and present complex ideas, anticipate potential objections, prepare case accordingly, and persuade others to adopt a point of view.
- A track record of building successful teams and promoting teamwork through motivating, coaching, and consensus-building.
- Skilled in facilitation, mentoring, and conflict resolution.
- Effective organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Nov 20, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada