As our Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the Manager, Benefits in ensuring appropriate execution of benefits & absence programs in Canada and US. You will resolve complex benefits queries, lead compliance administration, and manage the benefits Knowledge Base. As part of your role you will also assist the Benefits Manager with annual renewals, policy & procedure reviews and vendor management.
This 14 month fixed term opportunity will start early next year and provides extended health, dental & vision benefits.
Bring your extensive Benefits experience to this impactful role at Ledcor and join our True Blue team today! This position can be located in either Chicago, IL, San Diego, CA or Austin, TX.
- Responds in a timely manner to complex, compliance related, or Executive enquiries related to US/Canada benefits/absence programs, policies and procedures and works closely with vendor or broker for viable solutions
- Manages Workday benefits and absence module maintenance, setup and revision of new and existing benefit groups or plans, and Open Enrollment Workday event
- Lead Benefit Analysts and Benefits Coordinators accordingly on these projects and collaborate with HRIS on solutions to complex Workday or JDE problems
- Lead and administer compliance projects such as US ACA reporting, SAR distribution, 5500 filing/accuracy, 401k audit to ensure alignment with legislation while monitoring legislative changes and recommend appropriate corrections where needed
- Supports Benefits Manager in annual renewal, retirement stewardship and ad-hoc projects. Plans and leads Open Enrollment activities
- Contributes to HR-related projects by gathering data, developing reports, and presenting analysis options and recommendations to team members and HR leadership
- A Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 6 years of relevant experience in the delivery of US and Canadian Benefits, including experience within a complex, multi-jurisdictional organization
- Strong MS Office skills with expertise in Excel
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, including executive leadership and third-party vendors; excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work and exercise initiative to ensure an efficient and high-quality level of service with a busy and dynamic team environment.
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require.
Working together is who we are. Learn more about what it takes to be part of our True Blue team by watching our True Blue video featuring Njeri.
Nov 22, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
14400 The Lakes Boulevard, Pflugerville, TX, United States