You are an experienced Traffic Control Coordinator who is responsible for supporting and managing project Traffic Management Plan and supporting Ledcor’s Health, Safety and Environmental Protection Program at the worksite level.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Implement the Ledcor Corporate HSE Program Manual and Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP), Project Traffic Management Plan (TMP) and Ministry of Transport construction requirements
- Interact with owners and owner representatives as required on all traffic and safety issues
- Supervise all activity, exercises the authority to stop and correct any work should any conditions expose persons, property or the environment to imminent danger or noncompliance of the policies, programs or regulations
- Participate in all project planning meetings related to project work planning and scheduling to ensure planning processes include TMP requirements
- Communicate regularly with Project Leadership in determining daily site traffic movement needs and ensure traffic control is implemented to meet or exceed the TMP and regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance with the preparation of traffic management information, advice on interpretation of local government OH&S regulations
- Liaise with regulatory authorities at the site level to promote safety and assist to resolve any issues of non-compliance
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements at a company, site and provincial level
- Complete all required monthly, weekly and daily reports
- On-call during non-working hours for notification regarding a site deficiency or incident
- Supervise all traffic control staff on site
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- BCCSA certification
- Minimum BC Class 5 DL
- Knowledge of Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Traffic regulations
- Traffic Control design experience an asset but not required
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Prior experience with H1080 permits will be highly regarded
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- Camp based position
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Nov 25, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada