You are an experienced Quality professional who will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development, enhancement, and implementation of Quality Management, and support the ongoing monitoring and internal audit process with field and office-based operations. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Oversees Quality management for assigned projects, provides clear direction to the Quality team members, and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities.
- Oversees Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with Ledcor’s quality program.
- Provide guidance and expertise in the utilization of various Inspection Technologies and application of industry codes and company standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills through the handling of complex problems and shares expertise directly with subcontractors and material suppliers to ensure that submittals are complete, participates in meetings and strategy sessions with senior level management.
- Oversees and managed the development of Ledcor’s Quality Program.
- Oversees assigned project Quality Plans.
- Coordinates resources between multiple business units.
- Completion of post-secondary education with a related diploma, degree or trade certificate.
- 10+ years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Has detailed technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements, modern construction practices, techniques and equipment.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Anticipates problems and challenges, and proposes innovative solutions and ensures solutions are consistent with the organizations objectives.
- Creates formal networks internally and externally.
- Influences strategic and other issues which affect the business internally or externally, makes presentations at senior management level.
- Acts as a facilitator and mentor, moves the team forward, may be a team leader or conduct performance management meetings for supporting or professional staff.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 19, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada