In your new position of Team Lead, Servers you will be responsible for the planning, administration, maintenance, documentation creation & management for all Ledcor’s Servers. This includes Windows and Linux, physical and virtual and on-premises and in the Cloud, throughout the Ledcor Group of Companies.
You will also provide leadership to the technical team fostering an engaged, collaborative team environment where accountability and ownership are key. You will collaborate with internal business units and stakeholders to strengthen relationships and provide strategic solutioning to meet the requirements of the organization.
You are a proactive self-starter who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels of the organization both internal and external, and able to take ownership of ensuring all work is completed to Ledcor standards.
This position can be based out of British Columbia, Alberta or Toronto (please note we do require this position to work on either PST or MT time zone) with flexible work from home arrangements.
- Responsible for the management and administration of all Ledcor’s Servers, to ensure solutions meet or exceed defined business requirements and operating metrics ensuring strict adherence to established change management processes and procedures.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation for existing and future server solutions, including the development of policies, processes, and procedures
- Accountable for daily oversight of the Server team, including reporting and forecasting resource availability, coaching and mentorship
- Leverage leadership skill set to encourage career development initiatives of direct reports. Foster a culture of engagement, effectiveness, accountability, and ownership
- 5+ years’ experience of server analysis including the management of Windows and Linux servers, on-premises and in the cloud
- Azure networking certification is a must for this position
- You have previously led a high performing team fostering a culture of engagement and accountability
- Advanced knowledge of Server operations (Windows, Linux, physical, virtual, on-premises and Cloud workloads
- Experience in cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience in analysis and reporting
- Excellent soft skills; interpersonal, collaboration
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 20, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada