In your new position of Team Lead, Core Infrastructure you will be responsible for all cloud, virtualized and storage solutions including infrastructure monitoring and the analysis throughout the Ledcor Group of Companies.
You will provide technical leadership to the team and oversee the planning, administration, maintenance, documentation management and creation of our core infrastructure.
Collaborates with internal business units and stakeholders to strengthen relationships and provide strategic solutioning to meet the requirements of the organization.
You are a proactive self-starter who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels of the organization both internal and external, and able to take ownership of ensuring all work is completed to Ledcor standards.
This position can be based out of British Columbia, Alberta or Toronto (please note we do require this position to work on either PST or MT time zone) with flexible work from home arrangements.
- Responsible for the management and administration of cloud, virtualization, and storage infrastructure, to ensure solutions meet or exceed defined business requirements and operating metrics
- Oversee infrastructure monitoring and analysis, including reporting ensuring strict adherence to established change management process and procedures
- Creation and maintenance of documentation for existing and future infrastructure solutions, including the development of infrastructure policies, processes, and procedures
- Daily oversight of infrastructure team, including reporting and forecasting resource availability while providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship, identifying and encouraging areas of growth and improvement within the team
- 5+ years’ experience of enterprise infrastructure operations including solution design and deployment, system and network administration, reporting and change management
- You have previously led a high performing team fostering a culture of engagement and accountability
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure operations (virtual, physical, processing, networking, storage, monitoring)
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure administration (provisioning, administration, asset lifecycle management, process adherence)
- Experience in cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience in analysis and reporting
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 24, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada