You are a rising HR professional eager to expand upon your current knowledge of talent management practices and programs. As part of the Talent CoE, you will support the coordination and implementation of succession, performance management, inclusion & diversity, employee engagement and leadership development strategies at Ledcor.
You will leverage your understanding of HR technology to help support the transition and implementation of key talent programs into Workday. In this role, you will liaise with stakeholders across the entire organization and have an opportunity to make a tangible impact on our employees.
This position is a work from home role that can be located in either Vancouver, Edmonton, or Calgary with the understanding you may be required to come in office as business needs require. Come join our HR team today!
- Collaborate with Talent Team and HR Business Partners on the rollout, communication, ongoing delivery and continuous improvements to talent programs such as performance management, succession planning, inclusion and diversity, and engagement
- Develop program plans and timelines to support effective communication and delivery of Ledcor’s leadership development programs, while working closely with the Learning Coordinator to ensure effective logistics
- Support the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Workday talent modules
- Make recommendations on processes and procedures to improve the delivery and ongoing management of talent programs
- Create program materials and content, including slide decks and/or program related communication
- Act as a point of contact for talent program-related inquiries from stakeholders and HR Business Partners
- Partner with Talent Team and internal Communications team to contribute to Talent communications strategy
- Research talent management topics, trends and best in class practices
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or Industrial Psychology
- 4+ years of experience coordinating and supporting HR or Talent programs
- Knowledge of talent programs and practices and commitment to further development and learning in talent and organizational development
- Previous working experience with Workday or SuccessFactors will be an advantage
- Must be confident, articulate & professional, with ability to liaise with stakeholders in HR and the business
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to establish project plans and timelines and to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Independent and self-motivated, with the ability to take the initiative in liaising with other departments and/or external resources
- Analytical and problem-solving skills paired with sound judgment
This position is work from home with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to be in office or travel to other offices as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 10, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada