You are a Learning Developer with 2 or more years of experience creating instructionally sound, engaging, and targeted learning solutions using a variety of delivery methods.
As a Learning Developer with Ledcor you will work collaboratively with operational subject matter experts across all Ledcor business units, and Learning Specialists to produce learning solutions that positively impact business goals and employee effectiveness.
You are adept at using a variety of methods to engage employees in learning and remain current on best practices in adult learning.
This position is work from home and can be located across Canada with the understanding that you are able to adjust your hours to suit business needs, and that you may be required to travel on occasion.
- Using Ledcor’s Learning Framework, this role designs engaging learning content and materials for a variety of delivery methods (instructor-led, self-paced and virtual)
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts & Learning Specialists to ensure learning content meets identified operational needs and outcomes
- Provides project coordination support to learning programs; participates in the tracking of project milestones and assists with the maintenance of project timelines
- Reviews & recommends updates to course materials under the direction of the Manager, Learning Design
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience (Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Learning Design, Learning Development, Adult Learning)
- Demonstrated ability to make learning material engaging
- Excellent project coordination, organizational, and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities while meeting quick deadlines
- Ability to engage stakeholders in a large, complex organization
- Strong customer service focus
- Hands-on experience using a variety of Learning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Vyond, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Prezi, Adobe Illustrator preferred
- Understanding of basic LMS Administration is an asset
- Excellent written, communication, editing and proofreading skills
- Work from home, occasional travel
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Feb 4, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada